TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Members Swipe and Win Promotion
1. Members Swipe and Win (the Promotion) commences on 03/04/2023 at 10am AEST and ends on 04/05/2023 at 7.00pm AEST (the Promotion Period).
2. The Promoter is The Bendigo Club, 22 Park Street Strathdale Vic, 3550
3. Entry into this Promotion is open to current financial members of The Bendigo Club.
4. In order to be eligible to participate in the Promotion, a person must be aged 18 years or over.
5. Entry is open to all residents of Australia aged over 18 years who satisfy these Terms and Conditions (the Entrant).
6. Members will receive an automatic entry into the daily draw for every 10 points earned on their membership when used in venue during the promotion period. $8 turn over in gaming = 1 point. $1 spend at POS = 1 point. 10 points = 1 entry in to the promotion.
7. Entries are tracked and distributed through the venues Ebet and POS systems. Entries tickets are printed through the linked ticket spitter.
8.1 entry is drawn daily at 9:00pm between April 3rd and April 30th as the daily winner of a $50 visa gift card.
9. Daily winner will be contacted via phone the following day if not present in venue. If no phone number is available and winner is not present in venue a new winner will be drawn.
10. All daily entries will be disposed of after the winner has been drawn and will not be included in the next days entries.
11. Winners will have to the end of promotion period to collect their prize. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
12. Daily winners will be recorded on a poster board displayed in The Bendigo Club Venue
13. All 28 daily winners will be invited to the Grand Draw held at The Bendigo Club on May 4th 2023 at 7:30pm. 1 winner will be drawn from the 28 daily winners as the Grand Prize winner of a $500 Visa Gift Card.
14. 28 x $50 Visa Gift cards = total value of $1400.00
Gand Prize 1 x $500.00 Visa Gift Card.
Total prize value = $1900.00
Grand Draw: - 4th May 2023 from 7.30pm
15. All Grand Draw Participants are required to place their entry in the barrel from 7.00pm until 7.30pm on 4th May 2023.
16. Entries received after 7.30pm on the 4th May 2023 will NOT be allowed to participate in the Grand draw.
17. All daily winners MUST be present on the night or may appoint a proxy to attend in their place.
18. Gaming Regulations 2015 section 83 (h) “the first raffle ticket drawn must win the first prize”. The first drawn ticket will be the winner but announced at the end when all other non-winning tickets have been drawn.
19. Winners may be published on The Bendigo Club website or displayed within the venue from 4/05/2023 for 30 days
20. If the Promoter reasonably suspects that a drawn Entrant or Winner is not eligible, has breached these Terms and Conditions, or has acted improperly to increase their chances of winning the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the Prize to that drawn Entrant or Winner and conduct a re-draw for the Prize that the drawn Entrant or Winner would otherwise have won.
21. Information on the Prize and how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions.
22. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, late, illegible or misdirected entries.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or change the Prize (or any part of it) if there are any changes to the law, which would or might render any aspect of the Promotion or the Prize unlawful. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part of it) for an item or items of similar value.
To the extent that a situation or issue arises for which these Terms and Conditions make no provision or in relation to which the relevant Terms and Conditions are unclear, the Promoter reserves the right to make a decision regarding such situation or issue in its sole and absolute discretion and such decision will be final and binding.
24. The Promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
25. Directors, management and employees of The Promoter, their immediate families and any agencies associated with the Promotion are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
25. Participants in the Promotion and/or the Prize agree that their participation in the Promotion and/or the Prize is at their own risk and, to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter will not be liable for any damage or loss (including without limitation personal injury, loss of profits and loss of income) suffered by any person in connection with any participation in the Promotion or the Prize.
26. The Promoter, its contractors, employees and agents, shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of, arising out of or in any way connected with the Promotion and/or the Prize, except for liability that cannot be excluded by law. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of the Prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
27. Entry into the Promotion shall be deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of entry and is deemed approval to use the Winners’ name(s) and photograph(s) for publicity purposes. The Promoter may at its discretion refuse to award the Prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
28. The laws of the state of Victoria govern the Promotion.
29. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct and administer the Promotion. Without your personal information we cannot enter you in the Promotion. Subject to some exceptions allowed by law, you may request access to your personal information while we store it. We will assess your request in accordance with the law and tell you why if access is denied. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to Privacy Officer at The Bendigo Club, 22 Park Street, Strathdale Victoria 3550.